Deals & Steals

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PS4 vs PS4 Pro PlayStation. The choice is simple, 4k all the way.

With the PlayStation 4 Pro on the horizon, many are wondering how much of a performance boost games will get over the standard PlayStation 4. I’ve played the Xbox One release of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and I also played it on the PlayStation 4. There’s a substantial difference between the two. If I didn’t prefer Xbox Live to PSN, and, of course, the Elite controller, it would be an easy PlayStation 4 purchase. There’s that much of a difference. The video below shows that there’s also a noticeable difference between Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare running on the PlayStation 4 and the PlayStation 4 Pro. If you’re getting a PlayStation 4 Pro, and you’re a CoD head, and if you don’t mind the Dualshock 4, your decision is easy, get it for the PlayStation 4 and make it a Pro!

About author

14 comments

1. Intellivision 6 November, 2016 at 22:26

so come next year, you will have best of all worlds in the next cod game on Scorpio. Best gfx, best network and best controller.

Yup.

It's like game studios releasing different versions of the same game.  It's like this (to make it easier, I'll post US prices since Canadian prices make me sick….. but add $20-30 per game for it):

Standard $60:  X1/PS4

Special edition $80:  PS4 Pro

Ultimate edition $120:  Scorpio

That Uber edition that comes with everything above and also a die-cast foot tall hand crafted statue labeled Master Race $150:  PC

But at the end of the day, all of the console versions cost $60……. while the PC version sells on Steam for $40.  lol

Gaming is probably the only industry in the world where the premium version (PC) costs the least.

Wouldn't it be great to go to a car dealership and buy the best model they have for the lowest price?  lol

2. Kvally 7 November, 2016 at 06:54

I take back part of what I said. The game looks like ass in multiplayer, at least on consoles. However, just started the campaign this morning, on the Xbox One S, upscaled to 4K….and I must say the game looks pretty damn good. Clearly a difference between multiplayer and single player.

3. Bellybama 7 November, 2016 at 15:24

The PC version doesn't cost that low on Steam.

Its even higher up in canada where you live.

It's $69 inc tax for PS4/Xbox here in Australia, which is bizarre. That's at Target/Big W.

At EB Games, it's $109-159. Man, they're a rip off.

4. TDbank24 7 November, 2016 at 17:15

PC version all the way if you want the best. That said, the game looks like complete ass on the Xbox and PS4. It is embarrassing.

Yup, PC and PS4 are all you need for a complete gaming experience. The game looks good on PS4 but is all washed out on Xbox One. Crazy how the tables turned this gen.

5. Kvally 7 November, 2016 at 19:11

Yup all we need is PC and Xbox i agree.

6. Entreri804 8 November, 2016 at 01:00

Looks fine to me on the XBOX One. Great connections to everyone too.

Agreed. I think it looks and plays great on Xbox one . Then again I never really stared at pixels or had time to  admire  Graphics when playing a competitive shooter. Just focused on the leaderboards after the match . But the single player campaign portion looked amazing to me and the multiplayer has performed and  played Flawless for  me so far. I'm  really impressed.   it's a great game despite all of the negative opinions about it.

7. Kvally 8 November, 2016 at 10:53

I mean, yes it looks fine on the Xbox One, it looks like a Call of Duty game. While it's indeed not my favorite game, I am enjoying it. As for online, it's working flawlessly for me over Xbox Live. That includes the remaster.

Post a new comment