Da f***? Someone threw acid around at a nightclub? That's f***ed. And the dude doing it as a prank is just a twat.
Once, I had a bottle of poppers in my pocket and thethe was cracked while I was in the back of a cab. Needless to say, we got kicked out after everyone started buzzing, but I didn't rinse off my leg/pants, and fell asleep without showering.
The next day, my leg was in agony, and I had this 10cm blotch in the shape of Africa on my leg that looked like oatmeal mixed with golden urine. If I hadn't of remembered the amyl leak, I might have assumed it was pee-oats, but it took months for the skin to go back to normal, and the hair that grows there is really sparse.
Moral of the story... If you're going to snort anything super acidic, put the lid on properly.