I had an issue after the update. My wifi cut off and would not turn back on. I had to unplug the power and let it reset. It has been fine after that.
It takes two so my mindset I been telling people hunting for consoles and upgrading their TV's is get whatever of the two you can until you get the other.And once again I'm flipping my decision lol. Just gonna hold off until I can get an Xbox Series X. I understand upgrading now, but if MS can't get solid restocking until March I'm just gonna hold off and hope there's price drops on HDMI 2.1's, including the X900H. Don't care too much about 4K content besides gaming, as 1080p still looks great to me and I don't have a One X.
I'm a wuss
I mean you're not wrong, but if I have to wait I have to wait. Building my savings anyway soIt takes two so my mindset I been telling people hunting for consoles and upgrading their TV's is get whatever of the two you can until you get the other.
HDMI 2 1 TV's might be super hard to get soon anyway so you might not have the option.
Only issue I had after the update was some random setting causing my receiver to turn on randomly when the TV was off. The setting was for diagnostics or something so nothing related to actual TV use. Just had to switch the option from HDMI to some other port type. Otherwise I've been loving it.
Wait as in don't buy it tonight? It's going on sale officially on 11/22 that's why I said midnightWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Should be a sale soon as in early as midnight tonight.
BTW if you are a BB member(free) it's $960 but I do feel a sale is commeth.