Sounds great! Hopefully they can wash the recent Disney crap taste out of my mouth..."From Respawn Entertainment comes a brand-new action adventure game which tells an original Star Wars™ story around a surviving Padawan set shortly after the events of Star Wars™: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith™. The game will be releasing Holiday 2019"
- Third-person, action adventure
- Single player
- Being developed in Unreal Engine 4 instead of the modified Source Engine used in Apex and Titanfall
- Stig Asmussen (Director of God of War 3) is leading the team as game director
- Chris Avellone (KotOR2, Fallout 2, Fallout: New Vegas) did some story work, story/character reviews, and wrote cinematic scripts for the game
- Jason de Heras is the Lead Combat Designer (Senior Combat Designer on God of War 3 and Ascension)
- Canon to the Star Wars universe
- Will be like "Force Unleashed without the Mountain Dew qualities"
- Game has a "dark" tone and vibe to it
- Narrative lead is Aaaron Contreras who was the lead narrative designer on Mafia III and narrative designer on Far Cry 3
If they could include some of the wall running and other neat features of Titanfall would that stray people alway from it or would it push respawn away from Titanfall ?
I really wish we could get a character that doesn't look like he belongs in a boy band... he's living a hard life- he should have some hardness to him.
And Like Hayden Christiansen playing Anakin, this just doesn't present as a capable warrior...