Sounds great! Hopefully they can wash the recent Disney crap taste out of my mouth..."From Respawn Entertainment comes a brand-new action adventure game which tells an original Star Wars™ story around a surviving Padawan set shortly after the events of Star Wars™: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith™. The game will be releasing Holiday 2019"
- Third-person, action adventure
- Single player
- Being developed in Unreal Engine 4 instead of the modified Source Engine used in Apex and Titanfall
- Stig Asmussen (Director of God of War 3) is leading the team as game director
- Chris Avellone (KotOR2, Fallout 2, Fallout: New Vegas) did some story work, story/character reviews, and wrote cinematic scripts for the game
- Jason de Heras is the Lead Combat Designer (Senior Combat Designer on God of War 3 and Ascension)
- Canon to the Star Wars universe
- Will be like "Force Unleashed without the Mountain Dew qualities"
- Game has a "dark" tone and vibe to it
- Narrative lead is Aaaron Contreras who was the lead narrative designer on Mafia III and narrative designer on Far Cry 3
I doubt they will anything like that. They are a company that likes to innovate. I’m sure they will do some slick with the Jedi Powers though.If they could include some of the wall running and other neat features of Titanfall would that stray people alway from it or would it push respawn away from Titanfall ?
I really wish we could get a character that doesn't look like he belongs in a boy band... he's living a hard life- he should have some hardness to him.
And Like Hayden Christiansen playing Anakin, this just doesn't present as a capable warrior...