Contest Period: October 17 - November 23
A winner every 10 minutes
1. GAME PERIOD
The Game begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on October 17, 2019 and ends at 8:59:59 PM PT on November 23, 2019 (“Game Period”). The Administrator’s computer is the Game’s official clock.
The Game is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (1 years of age at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, representatives, and agents of Sponsors, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising, promotion and web design agencies (collectively, “Game Entities”) and members of the immediate family (mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters and spouse, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, officer, director, representative, or agent, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Puerto Rico, all other United States Territories and Possessions and overseas military installations, outside of the United States, and where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsors’ and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Game. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entrants and potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsors or Administrator. If it is discovered or suspected that an entrant has registered for or played or attempted to register for or play the Game using multiple e-mail addresses or multiple identities, all of that entrant’s entries will be declared null and void and any prize that entrant might have been entitled to receive or win will not be awarded. Use of any automated system or any like methods to participate in the Game is prohibited and will result in disqualification of any entrant attempting such use. If an entrant participates via a mobile device, message and data rates may apply for each text message sent and/or received. Not all cellular telephone providers carry the service necessary to participate in the Game through a mobile device. Entrants should check their mobile devices’ capabilities and wireless service pricing plans.
3. HOW TO OBTAIN A CODE
An eligible entrant may obtain an entry code (“Code”) using one (1) of the following three (3) methods (some methods are only available during specific time periods, as noted below). Entrants may only obtain Codes either through a legitimate restaurant purchase or for free as described below. Codes may not be sold, bartered, or transferred. Codes are void if not obtained through authorized means. Each Code is valid for one (1) Game Play, as defined in Section 4, during the Game Period.
- Make a Purchase: During the Game Period, an eligible consumer who purchases the Taco Bell Xbox $5 Box from a participating Taco Bell restaurant, while supplies last, will receive one (1) Code printed on the Taco Bell Box. Not all Taco Bell restaurants will participate in the Game.
- Without a Purchase (Mail-In Code Request): To obtain a Code without making a purchase from October 3, 2019 to November 8, 2019, an eligible consumer must legibly hand write his/her full name (no initials), complete street address (no P.O. Box), age, and valid e-mail address on a 3½” x 5” properly stamped postcard and mail it to: Taco Bell® and Xbox Game Code Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Requests sent in an envelope will not be accepted. Mail-in requests must be postmarked by November 8, 2019 and received by November 15, 2019. Administrator will send one (1) Code by e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the request. Limit thirty-two (32) total Codes per person/email address via Mail-In Code Request. Mail-in requests will not be returned and no further correspondence will be entered into. Mail-in requests must be original and hand-written. No mechanical reproductions are allowed.
- Without a Purchase (Online Code Request): Between 12:00:00 AM PT on November 8, 2019 and 8:59:59 PM PT on November 23, 2019, an eligible consumer may click here and follow the on-screen instructions to obtain the online entry code (the “Online Code”). No more than one (1) Online Code may be obtained through this method (note: the Online Code is non-unique and may be used up to one  time per entrant per day between 12:00:00 AM PT on November 8, 2019 and 8:59:59 PM PT on November 23, 2019).
During the Game Period, upon obtaining a Code or the Online Code, an entrant may play the Game using one (1) of the following two (2) methods to receive one (1) game play (“Game Play”):
- Text Message: During the Game Period, an entrant may send a text message from his/her wireless mobile device to the short code 72823 (“Short Code”) with a valid Code or the Online Code. Message and data rates may apply to all messages sent and received. Your mobile carrier may put these charges on your mobile bill or may deduct them from your prepaid account. All text messages sent to entrant will be autodialed. For each text message received with a valid Code or Online Code, subject to the limit of one (1) Game Play per entrant per day, an entrant will receive one (1) Game Play. If it is the entrant’s first Game Play, the entrant will be sent a follow-up text message asking the entrant to confirm he/she is over eighteen (1 and agrees to these Official Rules. An entrant must reply to this message confirming his/her age and agreement to the Official Rules to receive a Game Play. Upon completion of a Game Play, the entrant will receive a notification text as to whether or not he/she is a potential winner (“Game Notification”).
IMPORTANT: By texting the Short Code with your Code or Online Code, you are providing your signed consent to receive autodialed text messages related to the Game. An entrant may, at any time, choose to stop participating in the Game by sending an opt-out text message stating STOP to the Short Code. If you subsequently enter the Game again via text message, you will resume receiving text messages as set forth herein. If an entrant sends an opt-out text message, he/she will be sent a reply text message, which will provide that he/she has been unsubscribed and will receive no further messages. If an entrant sends a text message stating HELP to the Short Code, he/she will be sent a reply text message, which will include a link to these Official Rules. Consent to receive autodialed text messages is not required and is not a condition of purchase. Each text message entry must be manually key-stroked/entered by the entrant.
- Online: An entrant may visit https://winxbox.com/(“Website”) during the Game Period and enter his/her valid e-mail address. If it is the entrant’s first visit to the Website, then he/she must complete and submit the registration form by providing the requested information, which will include but may not be limited to: e-mail address, complete first and last name (initials are not permitted), address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted), city, state, ZIP Code, phone number, date of birth, and confirmation the entrant has read and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. The entrant then must enter a valid Code or the Online Code and click Submit to obtain a Game Play. Upon completion of the Game Play, the entrant will receive a Game Notification on the Website screen. Sponsors will also notify the potential winners via e-mail using the e-mail addresses provided by the entrants during registration.
Except for the Online Code, each Code may only be used once. The Online Code may only be used once per entrant per day per method of entry between 12:00:00 AM PT on November 8, 2019 and 8:59:59 PM PT on November 23, 2019. Regardless of how many Codes are obtained by an entrant, the method used to acquire the Codes, or the method of Game Play, there is a limit of one (1) Game Play per entrant per day via the Text Message method of Game Play and one (1) Game Play per entrant per day via the Online method of Game Play during the Game Period. A “day” is defined as starting at 12:00:00 AM PT and ending at 11:59:59 PM PT on a calendar day, except for the last day of the Game, which shall end at 8:59:59 PM PT.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Game Play will be declared made by the primary account holder of the account associated with the mobile device used to complete the Game Play, based on the applicable carrier’s records, or in the event of an online entry, the e-mail address used. The “primary account holder” is the natural person listed as the primary owner of the mobile device and associated mobile telephone number by a mobile telephone carrier, or the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the primary account holder and/or e-mail address holder.
In the event that a household plays the Game using more than five (5) unique e-mail addresses, all of the Game Plays associated with that household (determined by Sponsors or Administrator in their sole discretion) may be disqualified. Regardless of method of entry, each entrant/household is not eligible to win more than one (1) prize.